- Students should work and talk in silence in thelibrary.
- Resources used in the library are delivered to the librarian afteruse.
- Library resources and borrowed books are kept clean and returned in time without anyharm.
- Students inform the librarian while they are borrowing and returning back thebooks.
- A new book cannot be borrowed until the previously borrowed ones returned to thelibrary.
- Students who lost the book they borrow donate the same or a similar book to thelibrary.
- Students are not allowed to bring food and beverage to the library