To raise universal individuals who are tolerant, respectful to different opinions, and able to
achieve national and international success.
Çağ College, in line with the basic goals of Turkish National Education, without compromising
the Atatürk’s principles , by considering the safety and welfare of its students at every level
of education and training:
• Open to lifelong learning,
• Being aware of their interests and abilities,
• Having good academic and social skills,
• Able to use Turkish and at least one foreign language effectively,
• High ethical values,
• Respecting different cultures,
• It raises individuals who have internalized global understanding.